Friday, January 9, 2009

SPEECHLESS:

An adjective ( for those of you that know me )NOT commonly used to describe me AT ALL .. well not many things leave me anywhere NEAR speechless.... But last night was one of those rare occasions. I have just finished working with Lavone' on a couple more paintings. Well now, I was blown away by the first one .. BUT the second one .. well ... THAT one STILL has me looking for the right words ! Amazing doesn't come close ... bathed in sunlight ... it is almost liquid gold! The more I look at it, the more beautiful it gets !! I LOVE Lavone' ! she truely has an AMAZING talent and is a sweetheart to work with ! Ask about details on having Shelline Watts Photography work with Elegantly Painted By Lavone' to create a One-Of-A-Kind portrait from YOUR favorite image from your session!

3 comments:

mandy said...

You are right...there are no words to describe theses. It just amazes me to no end.

Unknown said...

She does a wonderful job! But then again she has to have a beautiful picture and you always seem to manage that, especially with Lexi!

Ali said...

LOVE that 2nd shot of her and the painting is just amazing! Lavone does stunning paintings. And Lexy, well, she is so beautiful!